Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

About Me

My name is Leiha Casler. I am 27 years old. I will be turning 28 on February 27th. I have two wonderful little boys, Aubrey and Jackson. My son Aubrey was recently diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Therefore, I put a lot of my extra time in with him. My son Jackson is 16 months old. He is a wild child.
I have been going to school on and off since I graduated high school. Hopefully, I can finish this time. I have always wanted to be a teacher. It will be a very rewarding career. I love to spend time with my children. I spend a lot of time shopping. I like to read when I have any spare time.

6 comments:

  1. a very noble profession Leiha, you certainly have the interest to become a great teacher. What are you majoring in? Where would you like to teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know who thepegeek is? See what you can find out. His blog won the Edublog Best Teacher's Blog for 2010 last year. He teaches PE. Where? What else can you find out about him?

    Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Robbo,
    I am attending the University of South Alabama as an Elementary Education (K-6) major. I would love to teach at one of the local public schools here in Mobile County. I am hoping to teach at the school that my children attend. I am hoping to be the teacher that I never had. I want to be a teacher that actually cares if her students are getting the material and be there to help them as much and when they need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Strange,
    Mr. Robbo (http://thepegeek.com) has been teaching in Victoria, which is in Australia for twelve years. This year (2011) will be his last year. He seems to be a wonderful Physical Education teacher who loves to incorporate technology into his course. His blog was very interesting. He spoke of the many ways he uses technology and what this should accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a mother of two so I know the struggle of being a parent and student. In the end though I feel that it will be a rewarding experience. Keep your head high and you will succeed in school.I wish we had class more so we could meet each other, but who knows I'm sure we will meet in lab soon. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete