Popular Posts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Comments 4 Kids Summary





I was very excited to comment on the student's blogs. It is very interesting to see the different things students across the world are doing in their classrooms.

The first student I commented to was in Ms. Lugrins 6th grade class. They were writing about a book they were reading and skiing trips that they had been on. The outlooks these students gave were amazing.

Next, I commented to Jamie in Mr. St. Pierre's class at Terryville Elementary in New York State. Jamie was writing an SS Essay about the Three Branches of Government. She was very informative in her blog post.

The last student that I commented to was Sarona in Mrs. Helen Squires 5th Grade Class at Pt. England School. She had posted a wonderful peice of artwork on her blog. I wrote and asked her what the picture was about. She wrote me back and said that it was a picture of her at her Nana's on the playground.

I love participating in Comments 4 Kids. It gives us wonderful incite into the lives of children and how they are different. It also shows us that students are capable of keeping a blog and using it in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment