Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Love My PLN!!


.
Before I started taking EDM 310, I had no idea what a PLN
was. When I was in school, it was just paper, books, and
chalkboards. Oh, and not to mention the typewriting class.
That was a waste of time.I have discovered just how handy a PLN can be.

I have been using Delicious for my PLN. I am using it to keep up with all of the various websites that I use for each of my classes. I have also been using for things that I take care of in my personal life such as, my banking websites. It has made things so much easier to have everything in one place at my disposal whenever I need it.

I plan to continue to use Delicious after this class and I even think I may try to figure out Symbaloo. I am so glad that I am taking this course and learning so many new things that I didn't even know were out there. I thought I was up to date when it came to technology, but I was proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment